Synchronize Moodle Calendar to Zimbra
On your Moodle Website
- Log into Moodle
- Click: Calendar to see month view.
- Scroll to the bottom of the calendar and click: Export
- Choose 'Recent and next 60 days.'
- Click: Export
- Log into Zimbra
- Click Calendar tab.
- In the left column of calendars at the top next to "Calendars" click the "Create a new Calendar" button. (It is a small blue and white calendar icon with a green plus in the corner.)
- Give it a name like: 'Moodle'
- Choose a colour
- Click OK
- Click "Preferences" tab.
- In the left column choose "Import /Export"
- Click: Choose File
- Destination: 'Moodle' calendar (created above).
- Click Import.
This will bring in 2 months of events. You will have to repeat this process 2 months from now.
Last modified: Friday, 5 September 2014, 10:11 PM